Score Prediction for Ohio State Vs. Michigan by College Football Computers


Ohio State and Michigan meet in Week 13 college football action on Saturday in a game with conference and national title implications.

The victor will represent the Big Ten East Division in the Big Ten Championship Game and will be favoured to win the conference title, as well as a clear path to the College Football Playoff as the projected No. 2 seed behind consensus favourite Georgia.

Michigan enters the game with a one-game win streak in the rivalry following last season’s stunning triumph in the Big House, and this season features the nation’s top-scoring defence and one of its elite rushing offences, albeit with lead back Blake Corum battling with a new injury.

Ohio State’s offence is predictable with quarterback CJ Stroud at the helm, while the defence has made significant strides, ranking in the top 10 nationally.

Score prediction for Ohio State vs. Michigan

Score prediction for Ohio State vs. Michigan: According to ESPN’s SP+ prediction model, Ohio State has a 62 per cent chance of winning the game outright and will defeat Michigan 28-22.

Spread in points: According to the lines at SI Sportsbook, Ohio State is an 8-point favourite over Michigan.

FPI forecast: According to the Football Power Index algorithms, which determine winners by simulating a team’s season 20,000 times, the Buckeyes have a comfortable 71.8 per cent chance of beating Michigan. Michigan has a 28.2 per cent chance of pulling off the upset.

Must Check:

NBA Suspends Lakers’ Patrick Beverley 3 Games for Suns Shove

Drake’s Teddy Bear Coat at a Raptors Game is Incredibly Expensive

Predictions for Team Rankings: According to Team Rankings, Ohio State will defeat Michigan on Saturday by a score of 32.0 to 25.1.

College Football HQ forecast: According to our estimates, Ohio State has a 59 per cent chance of winning the game straight up and will defeat Michigan by a score of 31-26 while failing to cover the spread. +8 Michigan

What channel is Ohio State game today vs. Penn State? (10/29/22) FREE LIVE  STREAM | Watch college football, Week 9 online | Time, TV -

What to look out for: The game is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 26 at 12 p.m. Eastern on Fox and will be streamed on fuboTV ( Try for free ).

Every Season Here’s How to Watch and Stream College Football

Every season, fuboTV provides complete, total, and live coverage of the top college football games on the NCAA schedule from the major TV networks as well as the SEC Network, Big Ten Network, ACC Network, Pac-12 Network, and others — all without cable, in addition to 100+ channels of live TV and thousands of hours of on-demand titles.

College football, the NFL, and other content may be viewed on any device, including your phone. There is no contract, no additional costs, and DVR is included.

Read More: News Flash: a Lakers Player Has Been Suspended for Three Games

More College Football HQ coverage at Ohio State vs. Michigan.

Place your bets: Week 13 predictions and choices against the spread

History of Ohio State vs. Michigan, including all-time scores and important matchups

Picks for Ohio State vs. Michigan, predicted by a college football computer, Week 13 odds, spread, and lines

College football bowl predictions: Playoff and New Year’s Six game forecasts

ESPN has released its Week 13 college football rankings.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.